Banff Conference Registration
2019 Spring Conference
May 29 – June 1, 2019
MOVING FROM THE UNCONSCIOUS TO THE SELF-AWARE
Exploring how the unconscious
mind sets traps for the unwary mediator
Welcome to the 2019 IAM Spring Conference Registration Page.
There’s a reason why IAM chose Banff for the spring conference. The mountain town has historic charm, super beautiful natural surroundings, and all the amenities you could ask for. Hit the shops and restaurants on Banff Avenue and try gravy-smothered poutine while wearing your new favorite moose T-shirt. Then, after a day of meeting sessions or hiking and sightseeing in the Rockies, visit a brewpub or distillery for a drink and a bison burger. You will have earned it. The iconic castle across the river just happens to be our hotel – the historic Fairmont Banff Springs. Explore the hotel’s history and hauntings before treating yourself at the amazing thermal spa
Hotel Reservations: Date: May 29 – June 1, 2019
IMPORTANT Hotel Information: Even though the group rate deadline is April 29, you may still call the hotel for reservations, but rooms are extremely limited. Our suggestion is that you call the hotel directly (833-762-6866) to speak with an agent who is there to explain the options and to help.
Other hotels nearby include:
- Moose Lodge – 866-379-0021
- Brewster Mtn Lodge – 888-762-2900
- Royal Hotel – 877-862-2623
Program: To learn more about the program sessions, click here.
Transportation: To learn about transportation options from Calgary Airport to Banff, click here: Airport Transportation Options.
Spouse/Guest Activities: Several scheduled activities for guests/spouses/family are sure to enhance your stay. To learn about the tours, click here (deadline for signup is May 8, 2019).
To view or download the conference brochure, please click here: IAM Brochure 2019.
DIRECTIONS TO BANFF FROM CALGARY AIRPORT
The Calgary International Airport is in the northeastern quarter of the city of Calgary.
All directions to Banff will require travel westward.
- Depart the Calgary International Airport. At the first intersection turn left onto Barlow Trail NE.
- Follow Barlow Trail for approximately 2 minutes until you reach the exit for Airport Trail. Turn left (West) onto 96 Ave NE/Airport Trail.
- Continue driving on Airport Trail for approximately 2 minutes until you reach the exit for Deerfoot Trail (Hwy 2).
- Turn right (North) onto Deerfoot Trail (Hwy 2).
- Continue North on Deerfoot Trail for about 5 minutes, take exit 271 onto Alberta 201/ Stoney Trail West.
- Continue on Stoney Trail for approximately 20 minutes until you reach exit 36 for Highway #1 (also known as 16th Ave.). Turn right (West) onto Trans Canada Highway #1.
- Continue on Trans Canada Highway #1 for approximately 1-hour until you reach the Banff National Park entrance gates. Please visit the following website to obtain a park pass, https://parkpass.banfflakelouise.com. Park passes can also be obtained at the park gates. Once you have gone through the park gates, continue driving West for approximately 15 minutes until you reach the first exit to Banff (Banff/Lake Minnewanka exit).
- Take the Banff exit, turn left at the stop sign onto Banff Avenue and continue straight. You will drive through the town of Banff until you reach the Bow River Bridge. Cross the bridge and at its end turn left onto Spray Avenue and stay to the left on this road until you reach its end at which Fairmont Banff Springs is located.
Please select a quantity by clicking on the down arrow in the box to the right of the desired registration type.